5 reasons I don't do Memes (instead of 5 people to tag):
- Excruciatingly self-centered. We've already got blogging for that.
- Time-wasters (especially if you get addicted)
- Desensitize yourself to giving out personal details (generally not a wise thing)
- Self perpetuating with or without meaning, like those "a brick will crush your baby if you don't pass it on" chain letters.
- A sense of obligation (after all it was a friend who tagged you) that creates an artificial sense of urgency to actually finish something that (frequently) has no meaning to anyone.
So that just leaves #1 and #2, which I endure for my own enjoyment. :o)
4 things that should go into Room 101 to be banished from the earth forever:
Child abuse. All forms. (Christie started with mine)
Wife abuse, all forms.
(Okay, this could get unbearably heavy-- moving on to lighter things...)
Foxtail (the plant)
Pee-rings in the lawn
(Can you tell I don't like out-door maintenance?)
3 things people do that make you want to shake them violently:
Telling you what you've already said as though it's a brilliant, original idea.
Acting wounded about something they never mentioned bothered them.
Interrupting my reading with 6 things in 20-minutes instead of getting it all out at once.
2 things you find yourself moaning about:
Too many choices!
Wanting to organize my home-life to stay caught up.
1 thing the above answers tell you about yourself:
Um... I'm brilliant, self-centered and lazy? Wait, thats three things.
I dunno. Anybody else have an idea what it says about me?