1. 4 movies you can always watch:
(Always...? Well, more than once, proven.) Sahara, Halmark's Arabian Nights, Karate Kid 2, Stargate
2. 4 bands you can never get enough of:
I don't know about whole bands, but I like Michael Card, Sheila Walsh, John Michael Talbot, and...Twila Paris, in the right mood.
3. 4 towns you lived in:
I don't think there are that many.
4. 4 shows you like to watch:
(Some on DVD) Life and Chuck (new this fall), Monk, and House, M.D.
I really go for episodic-mystery format. Like having things more or less wrapped up at the end of the show.
6. 4 favorite foods:
Fajitas, ice cream, lettuce rolls, good pizza (I will choose a PB & J over bad pizza)
7. 4 places you’d like to be now:
I'm tired but happy where I am.
O Sacred Head Now Wounded-- perfect pairing of music and lyrics; Everything Burns (don't know why); One Faith (John Michael Talbot)-- esp. the version w/ Michael Card-- so strong. Love Changes Everything (because it's adorably true).
9. 4 books you will always love: (post about these here)
Perilous Gard, Enchantment, Sea Wolf, Jane Eyre
10. 4 colors that will always be in your closet:
Sunshine yellow and the Jewels: Ruby, sapphire, amethyst
11.4 authors you’ll always love:
Francine Rivers, C.S. Lewis, Elizabeth Marie Pope, Barbara Picard.
12. 4 favorite actors/actresses whose talent you honestly respect:
I don't always like the roles they've chosen, but I admire their talent and/or versatility:
Emma Thompson, Will Ferrell, Alan Rickman, Julie Andrews
13. 4 languages you’d love to be fluent in:
Spanish, German, Russian, Italian
14. 4 other countries you would like to live in:
Not for very long, but, basically anywhere I could still communicate i would be willing to live for a time (my own choices being taken into consideration, here).
15. 4 skills you would like to improve:
Singing, guitar, writing, storytelling.
16. 4 items that are “a few of your favorite things”(i.e. not-people) :
My Laptop (I spend a lot of time with it), Used bookstores, Hot cocoa, Pretty and functional tea sets.