Tuesday, June 5, 2007

An Austen Quiz

The picture's a little corny (I guess it's the only shot in the movie where he actually looks happy...) but the idea is a lot of fun.

I liked that Mr. F is #2. Perhaps mostly b/c I appreciate my Mr. Steady, and also since S&S is the only Austen I know that well.

Wouldn't it be awful to have another book on my reading list just because I wanted to know what the man was like?
;o)





You scored as Col. Brandon, Your husband/boyfriend is
most like Col. Brandon of Sense & Sensibility! He is very
attuned to your tastes and enjoys sharing them with you.
While he resists being flashy, he is very generous, though he
will never be overbearing, even if he is correct. The two of you
engage in many pursuits together and enjoy a romantic, steady
relationship.

Col. Brandon


70%

Edward Ferrars


60%

Darcy


55%

Knightley


45%

Edmund Bertram


45%

Tilney


25%

Captain Wentworth


25%

Who is Your Jane Austen Boyfriend/Husband?
created with QuizFarm.com